Nutritional/General NotesBoiled eggs need not be boring. You can serve them with a few vegetables and a bit of pepper to get that fiery taste. Eggs are good protein sources while the veggies provide the vitamins like vitamin C and cancer-fighting antioxidants.
Time to Cook
5 - 10 minutes
- Dhania (optional)
- Clean the eggs to be boiled.
- Prepare the onions, dhania and tomatoes by chopping them into small pieces and mixing them together.
- Place your eggs in a boiler and boil for 5 - 7 min.
- Remove your eggs once boiled.
- Crack the shell with a spoon and remove the shell.
- Split the egg into half and place the mixed tomatoes, onions and dhania onto the halves.